Located in La Iglesia Street, this stately family home owes its status to the importance of the Arbelaiz family and the various historical figures who stayed in it at some point or another (Henry III of France, Catherine de’ Medici, Charles IV of Spain, Catherine of Braganza, Philip V of Spain and Charles X of France, etc.).
Following a wartime fire in 1936, the building was rebuilt and today is a rectangular construction built entirely from ashlar stone.
The entranceway is baroque in style with a door flanked by two Doric columns supporting an entablature with a frieze of triglyphs and metopes, topped by a split pediment which frames the family coat of arms.
In the large hallway, a stone plaque commemorates all the illustrious personages who once stayed in the house. The building was declared a Provincial Historic-Artistic Monument in February 1964.